Gypsy Witchs Haven - CC Uploads (Lot file coming soon)


The Gypsy Witches Haven. Last time I tried to build a lot to show off the conversions I recently learned to do, I wasnt super happy with some of them. Realized I had to go in a fix a bunch of stuff. So I did, and here it is.

Vases (all vases created for Sims 3 by RepulsivelyDesirous, accessed from sims3graveyard.com)

 H.K.W. -RD- Terracotta Pot Small
H.K.W. -RD- Terracotta Pot Large
H.K.W. -RD- Terracotta Pot
H.K.W. -RD- Terracotta Pot Planter 
H.K.W. -RD- Terracotta Amorpha Small
H.K.W. - RD - Greek Amorpha Small
H.K.W. - RD - Terracotta Amorpha Large
H.K.W.  - RD - Greek Amorpha Large 






























Living Room Rug (Created for Sims 3 by RepulsivelyDesirous, accessed from sims3graveyard.com)

Morethanafeeling Rug

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simblreen Altar Set

Books, Books, and more Books!!!!!!!

Gypsy Witchs Haven Outdoor Pieces