Sooooo many slots!!!! LOL










So I was recently taught (by @daer0n, of course) how to add slots to surfaces. Now, I dont know about you, but for me, the more I can clutter up a surface, the happier I am, and so, here are several surfaces, some I have uploaded before, but I added a bunch of slots to them, and some I havent uploaded til now, again, SLOTS!!!! haha.  Couple things......All of these items were originally created by LunaSims for Sims 3, I just converted them to Sims 4 and added the slots.

TOU: Feel free to upload with your lots, but please credit myself and the original creator. Anything else, please feel free to message me, I promise I dont bite!!

Pallet Table 
All I did here was add an extra slot on each corner

Chicken Coop 
For this I added slots to the top of the coop
  
Hutch  
There wasnt nearly enough slots for this in the beginning, added a bunch
 
Dresser
Added slots to the top

Small Boho Dining Table
There were no slots on this....I probably used a statue for the clone, lol. Now there are slots!!!

Boho Dining Table
There was a slot in the center, but I added a few more

Armoire
For how many shelves this has, I found it really strange that all the slots were clustered on the middle shelf in the very center....again, could be my fault haha. Fixed it!!! 

Platform Bed
If I had one of these beds in real life, I would so clutter up the top of it, lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simblreen Altar Set

Books, Books, and more Books!!!!!!!

Gypsy Witchs Haven Outdoor Pieces