50+ FOLLOWERS GIFT!!!!!!!!






 So here it finally is, my 50+ Followers Gift. Its also my first zip file, cos I got tired of linking it all about half way through, lol. This Boho beautifulness is the Sims 3 Boho Spirit set created by the fabulous@ natatanec. Its not a completely perfect conversion, but the few small issues, I figure, are ignorable. For example, I would recommend using one side of the curtains or the other, as I couldnt get them looking exactly alike. The ever so helpful and always awesome @daer0n had to help with the mesh for one of them, and I just couldnt get the colors to quite match for some reason. The meshes for the curtains are the sheer panels by @orangemittens. Also, the Globe needs to be placed on surfaces with the moo cheat on and ctrl+9. The books I also recolored to be a bit more pagan-y, and I added a bunch of new fabric to the pillows, chairs and couches. Thx to the creators whose CC helped me stage this set, to natatanec for creating it for Sims 3, and to my followers who make doing this so much fun!!!


DOWNLOAD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simblreen Altar Set

Books, Books, and more Books!!!!!!!

Gypsy Witchs Haven Outdoor Pieces