Witches Tea Garden

















Ive been working on lots of stuff, but its been quite a while since I actually finished anything and shared it. This is a set Im particularly proud of. With the help of some other fabulous simblrs, I recently learned how to convert items from other games. For those of you who can't tell, this set is converted from Alice: Madness Returns. Ive recolored it, played with the sizes, and other than the table, chair, and tea set, Ive removed all the footprints so that you can set it up in such a way that they can be walked through, if you wish (I did, lol). I converted this set with this specific build in mind, The Witches Tea Garden. Its a cafe lot. Ill be uploading it later, after I play test it, but it should be fully functional, with your sims able to sit at all the tables, order coffee, etc.

There are 24 items in the set. Most have a few swatches (I had some fun in photo shop). With the ctrl key and [ or ] you can play with the sizing. Im a terrible writer, so other than that, Ill let the photos speak for themselves, lol. Hope you enjoy this set. Feel free to message me with any questions. Thanks to all the creators whose work helped me create this build!!!!

TOU: Do what you will, but please credit me, and Id love a tag if you use this set so I can see what you came up with for it!!!

DOWNLOAD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simblreen Altar Set

Books, Books, and more Books!!!!!!!

Gypsy Witchs Haven Outdoor Pieces