Majorly Massive Mega Wall Set!!!!!!

So Ive recently become bored with all my walls. And luckily for me, some sets I recently came across by the fabulous Kativip had a bunch of walls in them. This may be the last time you ever need stone/rock walls, lol. All credit goes to Kativip, all I did was convert almost 200 wall textures, as well as setting up 16 swatch pages, haha. Most of the sets have sets within the sets, so pay attention to the swatch colors. Ive done my best to arrange them all in order. Download under the swatch pages!!!!

P.S. Ive never had to make swatch pages before, and Im not entirely thrilled with how all of them are set up, but I wasnt up to redoing them, lol



















DOWNLOAD

Comments

  1. simply loved all of them <3 thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! But I would really love if you could make stone floors to match <3 I can't find any good stone floors...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simblreen Altar Set

Gypsy Witchs Haven Outdoor Pieces

Books, Books, and more Books!!!!!!!