TS3 to TS4 - Cashcrafts Victorian Garden Shed Set










This is my TS3 to TS4 conversion on Cashcrafts Victorian Garden Shed set, and the shed wouldnt have been possible without @daer0n....I just couldnt get the mesh right, lol. I loved this set as soon as I saw it, and I hope you do too. The potted plants and the shed each have 3 swatches, the garden bench has 4. I also added a few slots to the shelf on the outside of the shed, cos im all about the clutter lol

TOU: Feel free to upload with your lots, just please credit myself and the original creator. Anything else, feel free to message me, I promise I dont bite!!!

Potting Table
Wheelbarrow
Plant1
Plant2
Garden Shed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simblreen Altar Set

Books, Books, and more Books!!!!!!!

Gypsy Witchs Haven Outdoor Pieces