Lavender, Lavender, LAVENDER!!!!!!!



Now, I know people are always converting Lunas stuff, cos shes amazing. I also know that these particular plants have been converted before, because they are amazing, lol. I LOOOOOOVE lavender. I take no credit for the originals, all I did was convert it. Everything except the hanging lavender is an EA mesh. But for the hanging lavender I used Ladesires mesh from her herbological set, which you can get HERE

Hanging Lavender
Harvested Lavender 1
Harvested Lavender 2
Lavender1
Lavender2
Lavender3
Lavender4
Lavender5
Lavender6
Lavender7
Lavender8

So here it is. Every item has anywhere from 3 to 5 different swatches. I hope you enjoy!!!!!

Comments

  1. I'd love to download these but the url gets blocked and an additional tab started itself and auto downloaded a program I didn't even get the chance to not allow. I really wish you would reconsider using that ad site.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simblreen Altar Set

Books, Books, and more Books!!!!!!!

Gypsy Witchs Haven Outdoor Pieces