Early Spring/Lazy/Rattan Conversions

So Reikus 13 put together some fabulous sets of recolors, using various creators meshes, for Sims 2, and when I found them I had to convert them. Ive included both the recolors for the sets as well as the original textures. These are my conversions of the Early Spring set, which consists of a clothing chest, a birdhouse, a chair and a bench. The Rattan set, which is a chair, recliner, table, and tent/canopy whatsit. And the Lazy set, which is just a hammock and hammock posts (there was another item in the set, a pair of flip flops, I believe, but I decided not to convert that). Its all beautifully boho and rustic. I take no credit for the meshes or textures, just the time it took to convert it all. Not all swatches are shown for the Rattan set chair and recliner. And I couldnt have shared any of this without the marvelous help of daer0n who does alot of my fine tuning with slots, shadows and bump maps, as Im just not that great with that stuff yet lol




EARLY SPRING CHEST




EARLY SPRING BIRDHOUSE

 LAZY HAMMOCK
LAZY TRUNK (hammock posts) 
RATTAN TENT
EARLY SPRING CHAIR
EARLY SPRING BENCH




RATTAN CHAIR
RATTAN END TABLE




 RATTAN RECLINER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simblreen Altar Set

Books, Books, and more Books!!!!!!!

Gypsy Witchs Haven Outdoor Pieces