Upcycled, DIY Heaven!!!!!!

This is my conversion of JustJones Consumed Cocktail Containment Contraption and
Upcycled Patio Furniture, which she created for Sims 2, which is just..... upcycled, DIY heaven!!!!! Now, her very permissive TOU didn't say anything about conversions, so I'm going ahead with it. However, if I hear from her or someone who can put me in touch with her and I find out that I shouldn't have shared this, I'll take it right down. All meshes belong to JustJones, I take no credit for any of it. Ive included a zip file as well as individual files for those of you who only want certain pieces. 

















Download Set

Bottle Fence Large

Bottle Fence Small

Bottle Fence Post (not shown)

Pallet Table

Cinderblock Bench

Footwear Foliage

Salvaged Seating 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simblreen Altar Set

Books, Books, and more Books!!!!!!!

Gypsy Witchs Haven Outdoor Pieces