Update: Altar Candles Are Now Functional!!!!!

So just a few days ago, I released a converted altar set for all the witchy-loving simmers out there. To my disappointment, I was unable to make the candles functional. I'm just not that good....yet, lol. But....the Goddess provides. This time, she provided us all with the Goddess of Candles, SrslySims, who took it upon herself to tune up the lovely, but deco only candles, and make them fully functional. All Hail the Goddess of Candles!!!! Lol. So here is a link for the new files. I was too lazy to go through and update and change the files on the original post. And I havent loaded up my game yet, so I dont have new screenshots of the candles functioning. Its Saturday morning, lol, I'm not functioning yet. I know, bad me, no cookie, lol. Download below the shots!!!





DOWNLOAD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simblreen Altar Set

Books, Books, and more Books!!!!!!!

Gypsy Witchs Haven Outdoor Pieces